No, I work as flexibly as possible, allowing payment by the hour and project.
Although I offer a Virtual Service this does not mean I can’t meet my clients in person!
I am more than happy to sign a confidentiality agreement, if requested by you, and you are welcome to check my DBS record. I guarantee 100% confidentiality with both your details, and work, by ensuring documents are not saved for longer than needed, and once sent to you, they are deleted at my end.
You are able to pay by Bank Transfer.
- More free time to spend how you like, whether it be quality family time, or more time meeting clients and building your business – the choice is yours
- Flexible hours, meaning you are not required to use the same number of hours monthly, and you are able to spread them over the course of 4 weeks
- Competitive rates, with a professional & reliable assistant
- You only pay for the hours you use
- No need to provide office space or work equipment
- Holiday pay, maternity pay, and sick pay are a thing of the past
- Less stress!
A Virtual Assistant can complete many of the tasks that a Personal Assistant or Office Administrator can do, apart from making you a cup of tea and printing! Please look at ‘Services’ page for more information.
That is entirely up to you, however, I realise that running a business is hard, and there will be many tasks that you need to do that you don’t enjoy, want to do, or have the time to complete.
A Virtual Assistant is also a business owner and will have an understanding of setting up and running a business. They will be able to deal with the admin tasks, so you can concentrate on your business.
I will try to research and learn how to do the task required, in order to help you, and I’m a very fast learner when doing something for the first time. However, if I am unable to assist you with a certain task or requirement, there are other Virtual Assistants who may specialise in this task that could assist, and I would be happy to recommend one.
Work requests can be emailed to me, so that I can schedule the work myself and add them to my own to do list. The work itself can be received by email, on my LinkedIn or Facebook page, or shared in a folder in Dropbox or Google Drive.
I complete all tasks Monday to Friday during normal office hours, however, if the work is urgent and requires additional hours at evenings/weekends we can come to an arrangement between us.